Receivable Savvy helps you master the complex Order-to-Cash process, maximize revenue and drive efficiency with research and best practice content.
AREAS OF FOCUS: Customer Management | Credit Management | Invoicing | Accounts Receivable | Payment | Invoice Financing | Cash Application
- Taking small strides toward more electronic A/P processes
- Transform the way you do business with invoice automation
- How AI and machine learning are driving RegTech innovation
- What Recent Developments in the Fintech Space Mean for Our Future
- Bye Fintech. Hello Techfin.
- How Business Owners Can Optimize Cash Flow During A Crisis
- Business Reporter: How to Improve Financial Inclusion for SMEs and Start-ups
- Coronavirus: How can SMEs increase their cash flow without Govt aid
- Three Considerations for Small Businesses Navigating the Pandemic
- Cash flow is ‘more important than ever’ while PPP loans stall—here’s how small business credit cards can help
- Taulia launches Rapid Start Invoicing to help businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Coronavirus Impact: E-Invoicing Market Share, Growth, Trends by 2026
- Saving, not spending, is the new hotness in fintech
- Why Smart Regulation Leads To Fintech Innovation
- Fintechs Jump Into Small-Business Loan Chaos
- Tradeshift Launches "Tradeshift Engage" its Seller Engagement Platform
- Finturi makes its blockchain-based invoice finance platform generally available in the Netherlands
- Coronavirus Is Proving We Need More Resilient Supply Chains
- Sales are up at supermarkets. But that brings new problems for the grocery industry
- Coronavirus: How leading grocery chains are responding to keep customers safe and shelves stocked
- CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE: Consider These Procurement Technology Providers To Get You Through the COVID-19 Pandemic (Part 1: Introduction)
- Will COVID-19 Accelerate Blockchain-enabled Invoicing and Payment?
- If Working Remotely is Here to Stay, These Are the Implications
- Has Invoice Submission Changed Forever After Covid-19?
- How Some Technology Companies are Giving Back in the Era of Covid-19
- 3 Ways the Trump Administration Pushed to Diversify Supply Chains Before Coronavirus
- 5 Strategies Supplier Organizations Should Consider in the Age of Coronavirus
- Electronic Invoicing Set to Grow to $25 billion by 2027. Are the Forecasts Correct?
- Why Do We Still Confuse the Rudimentary Aspects of e-Invoicing?
- Determining if A Postmodern ERP is Right for Your Organization
- 4 Reasons Why Supplier Organizations Should Encourage Their Customers to Pay Via ACH
- 5 Electronic Remittance Data Challenges and the Fix Companies Should Know About
- Improving DSO Management With ACH
- Defining Terms: What Exactly is a Third-party e-Invoicing Network?
- Artificial Intelligence driving Citi and HighRadius Launch of Citi® Smart Match
- Is California Senate Bill 1235 Great for Business but Bad for Commercial Financing Providers?
- The Top 7 Challenges Organizations Face When Submitting Invoices to Their Customers
- A Deeper Dive, Part 1: Why Email Invoicing Has Replaced Paper as The Bane of Straight Through Processing
- As Dubai Blink Leverages Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain with the Country’s Free Economic Zone, Should the U.S. Follow Suit?
- Blockchain May Be a Silver Bullet for Addressing Many Business Processes, But Are There Serious Shortcomings?
- As Harley-Davidson Rides a Bumpy Road, Should Suppliers Be Concerned?