Free webinar illustrates how receivables leaders can fix disconnected, individual processes that result in partial and diminished Credit-to-Cash automation.
ATLANTA, Ga., July 27, 2017 – Accounts Receivable leaders are bombarded by offers from the newest technologies with promises to transform and revolutionize receivables management and optimization. However, a recent study finds that while most credit professionals have heard of Integrated Receivables and Artificial Intelligence, fewer than 20 percent know how these technologies could benefit A/R.
Join Receivable Savvy, the research and best practice resource for Order-to-Cash professionals, and special guest Elaine Nowak, Director of Product Management and Marketing at HighRadius, on Wednesday, August 23 at 2 p.m. EST for the free webinar: Why Companies Design Credit & A/R Processes that Ultimately Underperform & How Integrated Receivables and Artificial Intelligence Would Fix It. In this webinar, Ms. Nowak will explain how organizations must closely integrate Credit-to-Cash processes while leveraging Artificial Intelligence to enable and support everyday analyst decision making.
In this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Drive business growth through faster issue resolution and credit availability
- Improve everyday analyst decisions by leveraging customer and A/R data using advanced machine learning techniques
- Integrate receivables operations by connecting the silos of Credit-to-Cash
- Improve team productivity by automating manual processes such as payment reconciliation, collections dunning, remittance aggregation and dispute resolution
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Directors of Credit and A/R
- Finance Directors
- Credit Managers
- Credit Analysts
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 2 p.m. EST
Suppliers’ Hidden Preferences Regarding Invoicing, Early Payment and Cash Application Practices Highlighted in Receivable Savvy’s 2017 Perceptions Study